To Munich Via Reykyavik

   My nonstop flight to Munich became a one stop flight because we got diverted to Reykyavik due to the fact that one of the passengers had a medical issue and had to be deplaned. We also refueled so were on the ground in Iceland for pretty close to 2 hours. As a result, my jet lag is laggier than expected and I am hoping to make it until 8 or 8:30 prior to hitting the hay for some much needed sleep. I was about to doze off when the announcement about our diversion to Iceland was made and after that sleep did not happen. One advantage of advanced sleep deprivation due to jet lag is if I begin to sound irrational or delusional during this post, I will blame it on jet lag and I know all of you will understand, right?.............RIGHT??

   Other than the flight, there is not much to report. I did treat myself to Business Class and am glad I did. The service was very good as was the food, not always something that can be said about airline food. I also saw two good movies, "Elvis" and "American Underdog". Tomorrow I will connect with my nephew, my niece, and their three children. We will probably see some of the sights of Munich prior to driving down to Garmisch-Partenkirchen. We may get occasional rain, but won't let that dampen our spirits.

   Until next time.

Comments

  1. Art Business class is the only way to travel on long flights. Look forward to your daily blog. Bon Voyage Steve and Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared this to Facebook but for some reason it is now unavailable on Facebook. I does not make sense to me, but lots about the world of technology does not make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still possible to post it to Facebook.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winding Down

From The Hague

Apologies To Peter, Paul, And Mary: My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go, And Here Are Some Random Thoughts